AnyTime Dining question

IResQU

Hey Guys, sorry if this is a question that has beat to death...

Are the menu choices for ATD on the Sunshine, the same at MDR choices?

We have been waitlisted for MDR and don't want to miss out on the great food choices in there! (Not like I have an option at this point...but still)We have never done ATD so I need answers. :)

TIA,

Shan

Hey Guys, sorry if this is a question that has beat to death...

Are the menu choices for ATD on the Sunshine, the same at MDR choices?

We have been waitlisted for MDR and don't want to miss out on the great food choices in there! (Not like I have an option at this point...but still)We have never done ATD so I need answers. :)

TIA,

Shan

Yes, they will be the same menus. ATD is in one of the MDRs. Assigned dining will be in the other MDR providing Sunshine has 2 dining rooms.

On ships with only 1 dining room, ATD would be on the top floor & assigned dining on the main floor.

Yes, menus are the same.

Just got off Victory this morning. Would not do ATD again. Did not feel the staff felt as friendly or caring of us. Also we had 4 different groups each night. I do like the atmosphere of the scheduled dining much better.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

We had ATD on the Splendor 1 year ago (out of Long Beach). We loved it. We had scheduled dinning on our previous cruise. We are using ATD on the Sunshine in 26 days.

On the Splendor we really liked our ATD waiter the first night. The next night we did not like that waiter. The rest of the cruise we requested the waiter from the first night. They honored the request every night.

If you like a waiter in ANYTIME, remember his name and request him every night!

Last cruise was my first with ATD + we loved it! Yah just can't beat goin to the dining room anytime it's convenient for your schedule that day. Never had to wait more than a minute to be seated. Some might like not getting the same waiter + tablemates each nite. But, we dined with another couple that went with us + got a 4 topper every nite with great wait staff every meal.