Split beds in a spa stateroom???

Linnynad

Can they/will they split the bed in a spa room? Not a huge deal, but my friend and I are the doing a CTN and I have heard they might split the beds for you beforehand as they can see on our reservation that we are both a Mrs.

Just curious........if not the couch also can be a bed too, right??

Can they/will they split the bed in a spa room? Not a huge deal, but my friend and I are the doing a CTN and I have heard they might split the beds for you beforehand as they can see on our reservation that we are both a Mrs.

Just curious........if not the couch also can be a bed too, right??

Well, my husband and I are both Mr., but we still prefer to share a bed. ;)

When you book online, there should be a selection for queen or twin. If you missed that or booked offline, give them (or you TA, if you used one) a call to switch.

Well, my husband and I are both Mr., but we still prefer to share a bed. ;)

When you book online, there should be a selection for queen or twin. If you missed that or booked offline, give them (or you TA, if you used one) a call to switch.

LOVE!!!:D But we are Mrs. with different last names;)

I don't mind having to share the bed with my buddy, but was looking forward to not shaving my legs this weekend....LOL!!!

I did book online, so I will go back and look for that option. Thanks so much:)

It depends on the ship and the spa cabin type

e.g the Epic is a round bed and does not split

the Haven spa suites on breakaway only take 2 and there isn't a sofa but the bed does split

You needs to give your preference and if not tell the steward when you arrive and it will be split by bed time

It depends on the ship and the spa cabin type

e.g the Epic is a round bed and does not split

the Haven spa suites on breakaway only take 2 and there isn't a sofa but the bed does split

You needs to give your preference and if not tell the steward when you arrive and it will be split by bed time

FYI - I was just told that statement about the breakaway spa suites is incorrect. I just upgraded my dd and me to a Haven Spa Suite (yippee!!:D) on our Feb cruise and my TA inquired with NCL and was told that the bed does not split. I don't mind sharing a king size bed with my dd, but people should be aware if they are traveling with friends that they may be a little "closer" than anticipated.