David E. replaces Jan on World Cruise

Martita B.

I was so saddened to read of Jan's fall upon boarding the Sojourn. in LA~hoping for her speedy recovery!

I understand David E. will be the CD on the Sojourn ~all the best to him. He's a great personality and one of the best cruise director on the high seas ~

Martita B

Thanks Martita, let's hope that David doesn't meet with any misfortune.

We will be joining the cruise in Singapore and hope that many familiar faces will be onboard, including Ms A.

Do you happen to know who the Captain will be?

Take Care, Bob

Jan told us last evening at the Captain's reception that she will be getting off in Honolulu and now plans to rejoin us around March 1st. She looked good, but had arm in sling. Was in good spirits. Heather had told me earlier that Jan is not in any real pain.

Jan told us last evening at the Captain's reception that she will be getting off in Honolulu and now plans to rejoin us around March 1st. She looked good, but had arm in sling. Was in good spirits. Heather had told me earlier that Jan is not in any real pain.

Pleased to hear that Jan's in good spirits.

We're joining Sojourn on 14th March, so hopefully she'll have made a full recovery as planned.

So happy to hear Jan is quickly on the mend ~as they say, "you can't keep a good woman down for long!" Especially one so talented and personable.

Surely wish I could book during the world cruise but still suffering from neurophy~so no traveling for now ~ohhh how I miss my Seabourn family. No fun here in West Texas! I would be lonesome if not for my three adorable, smart and sweet kitties adopted from the shelter. Blessings from above.

Yes, Miss A. is on the Sojourn until Thanksgiving ~

Happy 2014 to all and happy, safe sailings

MB

The good news is that, according to the "news", David will do his Nat King Cole show. Hooray! Glad Miss A. is onboard and looking exactly the same as always. Why am I the only guest who has aged? Horrors! Miss you Martita. Wish you were all here with us on this fabulous cruise! Champagne wishes and Best Love!:)

I wonder if that's so David could catch the last few cruises on the Pride.

David E. Is such a great guy and CD!!! Do you believe my TA called Seabourn yesterday to ask who the replacement was going to be, and guest relations said John Barron! (who happens to be in St. Petersburg Florida, training at HSN to be a host for Britain and Australia)

Martita,

Haven't seen you on the boards for awhile. Glad you're back. This is OP but wanted to thank yo for setting us up with Peter and Eric on the Pride crossing. They were great. So thank you. Hope you feel better soon.

Henry

Thank you for your kind message ~~my super good Seattle buddies so enjoyed meeting and being with'yall as well~~I'm sure you'll meet again soon on another sailing. They are indeed terrific and fun fellows! We've been together on Seabourn for at least 10 years. Soooo many fond memories.

Happy new 2014!

MB

Many thanks Henry! A most healthy, happy and lots of good fortune to you & yours in 2014!

crazycruiseone ~~surely enjoyed your sweet posting to me! Thank you! Yes Miss A. is aboard until Nov. She'll reside in her "corner" up in the Sojourn Observation lounge reading and having her salad lunch delivered at noon ~please tell her I miss her and miss being with all of my sweet friends........

Have a marvelous, fun time ~if you have a few free minutes please post your Sojourn happenings ~

Fondly ~big Texas hugs sent

Martita B