Thinking of booking. Help

Garyjames220

Hey

Am going to the disney magic this year with my partner, she loves disney so looking forward to that

However am thinking in going on the norweigean jade next year around Europe

We are 26, like a nice few bars and a wee bit of action during the day and want to fit in. I no some ships can be older folk on them

Anyway do you think this is a good ship for our age group and what' is there to do during those days at sea

Thanks

What time of year are you considering?

The Jade has multiple bars, does a bar hop, tastings, outdoor music, on deck bbqs etc but the age ranges depending on the time of year

If you are going between early June and end of August, the age range is lower

We however find the age ranges on NCL much lower than on celebrity or royal

We've done 10 NCL cruises and when we did the Jade in europe it was October, the average age went up to about 55 but in summer it was about 40/45

We were on the Jade in Sept 13. I found that most of the people were in their 40's and 50's. Well, at least most of the ones we met. We are in our 30's and had no problem meeting people and making friends.

I should point out that we are not partiers and I smoke. We have found that we meet/met the best people in the cigar bar or at trivia.

Maybe there were a lot more younger people that we didn't see/meet just because we don't do the different parties on board.

We loved the Jade.

I don't know if this helped or not. Just what I remember from Sept.:)

We were on the Jade in Sept 13. I found that most of the people were in their 40's and 50's. Well, at least most of the ones we met. We are in our 30's and had no problem meeting people and making friends.

I should point out that we are not partiers and I smoke. We have found that we meet/met the best people in the cigar bar or at trivia.

Maybe there were a lot more younger people that we didn't see/meet just because we don't do the different parties on board.

We loved the Jade.

I don't know if this helped or not. Just what I remember from Sept.:)

We are a couple in our mid-fifties who have sailed the Jade several times. We use the cigar bar a lot and are regulars at the trivia. Sounds like we are of similar tastes (hope our table at the corner of the Martini bar is in good shape for July when we sail on her again):D.