Royal Caribbean line

Can anyone tell me if Royal Caribbean cruise is owned by Royal Caribbean cruise line, or another line? If another line, what is the name?

From the corporate web site:

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE,OSE: RCL) is the world’s second largest cruise company and also offers unique land-tour vacations in Alaska, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Dubai, Europe and South America.

The company owns six brands, Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, Azamara Club Cruises and CDF Croisières de France, as well as TUI Cruises through a 50 percent joint venture.

Edited by clarea

I'm a little confused by your question. Are you asking who owns Royal Caribbean International? That is the name of the cruise line that runs the ships. It is owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd. That parent corporation also owns Celebrity, Azamara, Pullmantur, and others...

The Celebration Cruise goes out of West Palm Beach. We've been on it for a quick weekend and also used it as a shuttle to our timeshare in the Bahamas and back at a later time in 2012. We thought it was actually very nice. We've cruised quite a little and really enjoyed it. My understanding of the problems is a timeshare or some agency giving this free for tours of hotels, etc. That means sitting through unwanted or pressure tactics to purchase something. Booking through Celebration Cruises itself was just great and I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I weren't so hung up with longer cruises. Kathryn

Thank you everyone for your responses.

The reason I ask this question was, I have cruised Holland, Carnival, NCL, and Royal for over 20 years. I thought about branching out, and seeing what "other lines/ships" were under these main names. Now I know. :)

From the corporate web site:

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE,OSE: RCL) is the world’s second largest cruise company and also offers unique land-tour vacations in Alaska, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Dubai, Europe and South America.

The company owns six brands, Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, Azamara Club Cruises and CDF Croisières de France, as well as TUI Cruises through a 50 percent joint venture.

It always amazing me how much information you two know and are gracious enough to share with us. Thank you.