Long hold time on phone??

barbatkins

Is it typical that it's almost impossible to get through on the phone to Celebrity customer service. Huge online TA that starts with "Cru" has screwd up my reservation and trying to speak to a PERSON to beg for help.....and no one coming on phone at Celebrity

Is it typical that it's almost impossible to get through on the phone to Celebrity customer service. Huge online TA that starts with "Cru" has screwd up my reservation and trying to speak to a PERSON to beg for help.....and no one coming on phone at Celebrity

I think it took me about 20 minutes to get through each time I did it. Thankfully I had a headset and just worked at my computer while waiting. It's frustrating. You'd think you were calling a government agency instead of someone trying to sell a product.

If you are booked through an Agent, whether they screwed it up or not, Celebrity will NOT talk to you regarding your reservation so don't spend a lot of time waiting.

If you are booked through an Agent, whether they screwed it up or not, Celebrity will NOT talk to you regarding your reservation so don't spend a lot of time waiting.

I called on Friday of last week and waited for 20 minutes, was inexplicably cut off, not even answered.

The second call I waited for 30 minutes until I finally reached an agent.

I stated my question regarding the difficulty I was having trying to do on line check in for 2 veranda staterooms for my family. The agent just hung up. I couldn't believe it. So I'm back to struggling through my on line check in. What an insane system....

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

This is horrible customer service. I did use TA but can't reach the original agent.....she's gone so got another agent who has screwed up everything..... Guess will start over tomorrow and ask for a Supervisor....

I have cruised 50 times but a while since I did a Celebrity.....customer service is so bad....not sure I want to try them again...

I waited about 25 minutes today but did get through.

You will definitely have to call the TA. We've used them several times & have always been very satisfied. You could always transfer your ressie to Celebrity but you may lose whatever perks you received.

I called on Friday of last week and waited for 20 minutes, was inexplicably cut off, not even answered.

The second call I waited for 30 minutes until I finally reached an agent.

I stated my question regarding the difficulty I was having trying to do on line check in for 2 veranda staterooms for my family. The agent just hung up. I couldn't believe it. So I'm back to struggling through my on line check in. What an insane system....

Did you call the number for assistance with online check-in?

1-800-722-5941

I believe they help anyone who is just having problems completing the online check in, regardless of whether on not you used a TA.

Talked to them today -- wait time was 12 minutes. The woman I talked to told me they are extremely busy because of the 123Go deals. Didn't wait for 15 minutes the second time after the Choice Air (or whatever) lady terminated our call due to my inappropriate language. Oopsy.

Did you call the number for assistance with online check-in?

1-800-722-5941

I believe they help anyone who is just having problems completing the online check in, regardless of whether on not you used a TA.

Thanks, I actually can't recall which number I used....the one that is evident on the log in page I suppose. Using the on line check in assistance number would have saved me much aggravation. During my extraordinarily long wait time I completed the majority of my check in process but still have some fundamental questions about linking the two reservation numbers. I may try to reach Celebrity again prior to our cruise if I have a day with an extra hour or two for wait times. ;)

Thanks again for providing this number for on line assistance

Cheers

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app