Royal Princess cabins L107/L108 M107/M108 - change in balcony access during sea days

SteveInCA

• 2 months later...

Hi Have just booked the same cabin for July what is the cabin like.

Steve

Hi all, I have just disembarked the Regal Princess cabin M108 today in Venice. I can tell you the balcony size is amazing, at It's widest point, is 41 feet, the narrowest point is 8 feet but because of the shape is also 21 feet deep in places. There are no restrictions on accessing the balcony, and was only too windy to use one day.

the metal balcony was not an issue for us, neither was the privacy. The approaches to ports, especially Venice was amazing.

There is no forward observation balcony on this class of ship, so all of the M and L forward cabins were unique

Have cabin and balcony pictures if anyone needs,

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for your email could you please send me some photos of the Cabin. What was the cabin like, am I right in saying the the bedroom is separate from the lounge and how did you find the dinning.

Kind Regards

Steve

Hi Steve, take a look at post 26 of this thread. Great pictures of Large stateroom and HUGE balcony.

Mike

• 3 months later...

Just checking to see if there are any updates on whether access to the balcony is restricted in any way?

We will be in this cabin for the Barcelona - Rome 7/16 - 7/23 cruise and hope we can be out there every morning and every night for the sail away..

If any one has any photos or videos of this particular cabin, thank you in advance!!

Brendan

Just checking to see if there are any updates on whether access to the balcony is restricted in any way?

We will be in this cabin for the Barcelona - Rome 7/16 - 7/23 cruise and hope we can be out there every morning and every night for the sail away..

If any one has any photos or videos of this particular cabin, thank you in advance!!

Brendan

No restrictions during sail aways. I took a great video of DH on the balcony as we sailed from Rotterdam with the Royal Princess sounding the horn to the theme from Love Boat.

Edited by candide333

• 7 months later...

We did M107 on Royal earlier this year. It was fantastic. Great cabin and spectacular balcony. Used it at sea and in port. In fact didn't go up on deck because we had a large private area to relax. Was able to change cabins and get this again for another cruise at the end of November. Can't wait!