Elite or Elite Plus?

Tiggercat

How do you know what your status is with Celebrity. We have gone on 2 Celebrity cruises (a 5 day and 7 day) but came in as an Elite member because we are Diamond Plus with RCCL. What would that make us now? We are getting ready to go on Summit in March and wondered which we will be on that sailing.

How do you earn points? Is it the number of days that you have sailed?

Stateroom Category Club Points Earned per Night

Inside/Ocean View 2

Veranda 3

Concierge Class/AquaClass® 5

Sky, Century or AquaClass Suite 8

Celebrity, Signature or Royal Suite 12

Reflection or Penthouse Suite 18

Stateroom Categories for Celebrity Xpedition Club Points Earned per Night

Oceanview, Deluxe, Premium 5

Junior, Xpedition Suite 12

Royal Suite, Penthouse Suite

- See more at: http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=cc_the_club#sthash.cDOzyNwi.dpuf

How do you know what your status is with Celebrity. We have gone on 2 Celebrity cruises (a 5 day and 7 day) but came in as an Elite member because we are Diamond Plus with RCCL. What would that make us now? We are getting ready to go on Summit in March and wondered which we will be on that sailing.

RCCL and Celebrity have reciprocal benefits, meaning you will get the benefits from the other line but the points are not actually added together between the two lines. So, on Celebrity, you would still be at status earned with 2 cruises but you will be able to enjoy the benefits of Elite due to your status on RCCL.

RCCL and Celebrity have reciprocal benefits, meaning you will get the benefits from the other line but the points are not actually added together between the two lines. So, on Celebrity, you would still be at status earned with 2 cruises but you will be able to enjoy the benefits of Elite due to your status on RCCL.

Okay, probably a dumb question, but I'll blame it on the fact I just had surgery and am pain meds, LOL!! What an excuse, huh? Anyway ... we are Diamond on RCCI and have never sailed Celebrity. We have a future cruise certificate with RCCI so that may hold us back a little, thinking we should use that first. But, we have been and are looking at Celebrity. What can we expect as perks and how do we go about getting them? I know I've probably read it before but since it's been brought up here and while I'm recuperating, I thought I'd take the opportunity to ask. Thanx!

Okay, probably a dumb question, but I'll blame it on the fact I just had surgery and am pain meds, LOL!! What an excuse, huh? Anyway ... we are Diamond on RCCI and have never sailed Celebrity. We have a future cruise certificate with RCCI so that may hold us back a little, thinking we should use that first. But, we have been and are looking at Celebrity. What can we expect as perks and how do we go about getting them? I know I've probably read it before but since it's been brought up here and while I'm recuperating, I thought I'd take the opportunity to ask. Thanx!
Not a "dumb question" at all.

As Diamond on Royal you will be Elite on Celebrity.

As for what perks to expect, just look here: Elite Member Benefits

Hope you feel better.

You will get Elite benefits on Celebrity. However, it doesn't happen automatically. You have to sign up for the Captain's Club and get a member number. Then give them your RCI number and you'll be good.

Not a "dumb question" at all.

As Diamond on Royal you will be Elite on Celebrity.

As for what perks to expect, just look here: Elite Member Benefits

Hope you feel better.

You will need to contact RCCL Crown and Anchor and get Captain's club numbers. The reciprocal benefits are not automatic.

Oh, I see Linda/Happy Cruiser beat me to the punch!

Edited by Bobbie John

Thanx so much guys! I'll check it out but for now it's back to the couch. I can only sit up only so long. Really appreciate it tho .... right now REALLY dreaming of a cruise in the future! :)

Also ask about using the future cruise cert on Celebrity, I think we were told last time that we could use the RCI cert on Celebrity, but that might only be for Aussie certs.

Thanx I will. And, btw, those links above for some reason aren't working. I'll have to check out Celebrity's site and go from there I think. Once again, thanx all for being so helpful! :)