Jewel of Seas versus Celebrity Reflection

lukesmom

tough choice

depends what is more important to you on a cruise, the itinerary, the ship or a mixture of both

Also depends on they type of entertainment and food you want

Celebrity MDR food is much better than NCL

The cabins on reflection are the better of the two - comparing balcony to balcony

We love both the S class ships and the NCL Jewel class ships IMO it would come down to the ports of visit as both would be a good choice

tough choice

depends what is more important to you on a cruise, the itinerary, the ship or a mixture of both

Also depends on they type of entertainment and food you want

Celebrity MDR food is much better than NCL

The cabins on reflection are the better of the two - comparing balcony to balcony

We love both the S class ships and the NCL Jewel class ships IMO it would come down to the ports of visit as both would be a good choice

Jewel of the Seas belongs to Royal Caribbean and not NCL!

Looking at booking Jewel of Seas which has 5 ports but an older ship or the Celebrity Reflection which has only 3 ports and is a new ship. Would like to hear any feedback.......thanks

Ship for ship, the Reflection is a much better choice than Jewel. Without knowing Jewels itinerary, five ports is probably better than Reflections. There is no port on Reflections itinerary that I'm crazy about but the ship was great.

Reflection is gorgeous ship, lots of wows. Jewel OTS is a nice ship too, but like you said its older and smaller.

Celebrity IMHO, has way better food, less children on board, less annoying announcements and has great entertainment including a separate comedy club. If you could snag an Aqua class and have access to BLU and Persian Garden I'd go with that.

However, five ports vs three ports......I like that option too so Jewel will win there, and of course I do love Royal.