June 2015 cruises

I'm waiting for December 2015. I'm hoping that there will be a nice Qunatum sailing late December. I sooooooo wanna go on a long cruise. I think I would be ok on the Legend but I don't know if my son would. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Quantum sailing somewhere in the December 21 timeframe.

Do they release the pricing BEFORE they open the dates for booking?

I'm waiting for December 2015. I'm hoping that there will be a nice Qunatum sailing late December. I sooooooo wanna go on a long cruise. I think I would be ok on the Legend but I don't know if my son would. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Quantum sailing somewhere in the December 21 timeframe.

Do they release the pricing BEFORE they open the dates for booking?

The last few years, the itineraries and dates will show up on the website either at the same time as prices, or slightly before prices.

Edited by clarea

The last few years, the itineraries and dates will show up on the website either at the same time as prices, or slightly before prices.

Thanks! So, do people stay up until midnight to start booking? LOL!!! I've got my eye on a JS on the Quantum.

You are not the only one waiting for a December 2015 sailing.

I know a group of Aussies hoping to go on Allure out of Singapore!

Woah! Allure will be in Singapore in December 2015??? Wow. Allure was gonna be my back up if Quantum was too expensive. Oh well!:p

I'm waiting on 2016 sailings! :eek:

I am also waiting for fall of 2016. Waiting on pins and needles to book a Mediterranean cruise with my mother.

What will be released starting in March of this year will be those itineraries that continue from May of 2015 until the Spring of 2016.