Let's talk about room service for breakfast...

Xcitdcruiser

I've been able to find a menu online thanks to CC member Lsimon.

AQ-Breakfast%20Menu%202012-X2.jpg

The original link:

Celebrity Cruise Room Service Breakfast Menu Aqua Class from Celebrity Equinox - March 2012

I just read a review where the cruiser filled this 'incorrectly' - as a first time cruiser, what is the 'correct' way to fill it in? The sides, is it per portion?

What the recommended items worth ordering? I'm talking about being mouth watering...

And lastly, for those with dietary requirements, if you specify will they be able to cater for you? Ie. Gluten free muesli w soy milk (I believe they serve this in Blu)

Edited by Xcitdcruiser
incomplete post

This menu is a little out of date now as there's a new section of items you can pay for such as steak and eggs :) also they have scrambled eggs and not fried (as of Nov 2013) although we requested fried and got them

Edited by DebbieMacG

This menu is a little out of date now as there's a new section of items you can pay for such as steak and eggs :) also they have scrambled eggs and not fried (as of Nov 2013) although we requested fried and got them

Sounds interesting!

Has there been a copy posted on CC for Aqua class?

Not sure what was incorrect, but I put a '1' or '2' next to each item. As for favorites, loved the Smoothies, the premivera omelet and of course the fresh squeezed OJ.

Great service. You put a time range you want it, they call before arriving and put the orders out. We have it on our balcony, one of the big reasons to have one, and the steward sets it up out there. Usually too many plates and I put the coffee mug on the deck.

I ask for one coffee since it comes in a large carafe.

If it's not our own steward, who I tip at the end for overall service, I tip a few bucks.

Enjoy!

Den