Seabourn Odyssey with Atlantis!

ChicagoGayGuy

My partner and I have just booked passage on the Seabourn Odyssey Bali - Singapore cruise for this March. The cruise is offered by Atlantis Events.

We've enjoyed sailing with Seabourn but we've never done an Atlantis cruise so when we saw this was on Seabourn we thought we'd give it a shot!

Any tidbits or pointers would be gratefully accepted!

@chicagogayguy. We were on the Atlantis trip from Istanbul to Athens on the Seabourn (the Quest --exact same ship layout) and we are also doing Bali to Singapore. The seabourn trips are a lot more low key than a typical Atlantis cruise (e.g. no all night parties or tea dances). But it still has a very Atlantis vibe -- and I know you'll have a great time. P.S. we are also in Chicago.

Has the entire ship been chartered by Atlantis or just part of it? The Odyssey is a great ship either way.

Atlantis only does full ship charters (same for RSVP). 'Charter' always refers to the whole ship :)

Edited by Boytjie

• 2 weeks later...
@chicagogayguy. We were on the Atlantis trip from Istanbul to Athens on the Seabourn (the Quest --exact same ship layout) and we are also doing Bali to Singapore. The seabourn trips are a lot more low key than a typical Atlantis cruise (e.g. no all night parties or tea dances). But it still has a very Atlantis vibe -- and I know you'll have a great time. P.S. we are also in Chicago.

Thanks for the DonChris! We're looking forward to the voyage...we're not ones for circuit parties at sea, etc. and we've enjoyed Seabourn in the past.

Whereabouts in Chicago? PM me if you'd prefer.

Thanks for the DonChris! We're looking forward to the voyage...we're not ones for circuit parties at sea, etc. and we've enjoyed Seabourn in the past.

Whereabouts in Chicago? PM me if you'd prefer.

@gaychicagoguy Looks like there isn't a PM function in Cruise Critic--and I find navigating these boards difficult anyway. I'd rather not broadcast my email address, so I created a temporary one for now, email me there if you'd like. It's bali2singapore@gmail.com (Original, huh?). We're in Bucktown.

Cruise Critic has no PM function :-(

HA! Thanks!! I'm on another BBS with seemingly the same format that does. My bad. :D

@gaychicagoguy Looks like there isn't a PM function in Cruise Critic--and I find navigating these boards difficult anyway. I'd rather not broadcast my email address, so I created a temporary one for now, email me there if you'd like. It's bali2singapore@gmail.com (Original, huh?). We're in Bucktown.

Okay! I'll send off an email shortly. Thanks!