VISION post-revitalization photos

We just got off the Vision in Cabin 8588..OMG wait till you see it...the BEST! We loved the wrap around with our own little private corner!!!

Awesome!! Thanks for reporting back!!:)

When we go in May, I think I'll take a video & post it of the room. I think a lot of people would be interested.. The other video posted is before its makeover..

New to this site, and not too savy with it, but I would do a review...just not sure how! Bottom line is we LOVEd the cabin, best view ever! They gave us a little table with 2 chairs in the wrap around part and 2 big lounge chairs in the main balcony...something for everyone! Very private and quiet!

• 1 month later...
No engine vibrations...just wonderful!!!!

We were in 8588 22 March till 29 March. The seas were rough with a lot of wind and we had A LOT of engine vibration. With the wind there were times that we couldn't use the "side" part of the balcony. The vibration didn't bother us too much and we could get away from the wind by sitting by the next cabin's balcony wall. We would diffidently take this cabin again! ! :D

P1180044.jpg.203c71dfd77151fe9e3642cc79ded940.jpg

P1180045.jpg.b8c609e159d7e7c2cae9d5c5e6067ce4.jpg

P1170595.jpg.d0bcac4acf272b1126c624095a55cab1.jpg

Edited by Tropicalgal2

• 3 months later...

Thank you for the wonderful photos ....you have put my mind at ease now and I'm looking forward to sailing on the vision .

We have an Aft Js ..I love an Aft cabin 😄 so I'm delighted to read good reviews on them and the ship now ! Thanks again !