VISION post-revitalization photos

Right

If you booked directly (as I do), call them

Guest services will give you copy of account daily or as often as you ask

Thank you!!

Just called & rcvd the 40.00 off..Thx for the heads up..They were very nice on the phone about it also..

Edited by chellecruise12
added info

Thanks everyone for posting pictures...maybe I missed it, but would still like to see pictures of the Concierge lounge on the Vision..anyone have these?? I looked thru the various posts and did not see any..Anyone...thanks

We are in our 1st Jr Suite deck 8 wraparound balcony in May. (8588) So excited to see it!!

Small world!!! I was in 8588

c4fa0068-3f22-4e53-b675-9efe397801fa_zps44687237.jpg

3507808c-8c47-485f-8760-3d994cf680f6_zps4f0b6631.jpg

8d3dfbd9-f721-4b72-b11a-50a34fe9f9d1_zps4e35a776.jpg

DSC05359_zpsbd5563e2.jpg

Your cabin is the very top HUGE wrap around under the glass on the right side of this pic. You'll have the window washing apparatus hanging above you which is not in the way imo. The glass above is the spa.

You are not going to believe what you se when you get out on your deck... you will never want to leave!! :p

Just wondering, if you can not see your acct via the TV, is there another way to keep tabs on your acct? I guess maybe guest services could print something mid week??

This is exactly right. Or speak with your DL or CL if you're D or D+. Here's a few more pics to further amp you up......:D:D

85882_zps86f4ba8e.jpg

9c378659-4220-4ef9-a113-a3917049e437_zps98076f55.jpg?t=1390146810

corner-aftJS_zps5d5765a9.jpg

8588sunset_zps91294610.jpg

Thanks everyone for posting pictures...maybe I missed it, but would still like to see pictures of the Concierge lounge on the Vision..anyone have these?? I looked thru the various posts and did not see any..Anyone...thanks

Ah, I'm D (D+ next cruise:D) so did not have access. I thought LMaxwell's thread had a pic or two???

DSC05359_zpsbd5563e2.jpg

Your cabin is the very top HUGE wrap around under the glass on the right side of this pic. You'll have the window washing apparatus hanging above you which is not in the way imo. The glass above is the spa.

You are not going to believe what you se when you get out on your deck... you will never want to leave!! :p

Thanks for the photos! This will be ours in March! SOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOking forward to it! ! ! ! ! :p :)

8d3dfbd9-f721-4b72-b11a-50a34fe9f9d1_zps4e35a776.jpg

DSC05359_zpsbd5563e2.jpg

AHH!! Thanks SOO much for posting..I wondered if we might be in the same cabin!! Very excited..Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures!!:)

I only took pictures of the Diamond lounge since it's different than any other Diamond lounge on any other ship. The concierge lounge on Vision is exactly like the concierge lounge on Rhapsody of the Seas which are probably pretty easy to find. I may even have some somewhere.

I mainly took a picture of the concierge, Betsy. And the view out the window from where I was sitting. The lounge is a long narrow room with a couple of steps down to the main seating area from the desk and food area. There is no bar but a bar server goes out to the main bar in the Viking Crown Lounge to pick up the drinks and brings them in to serve.

This is all I have. It's not the easiest room to photograph anyway because of it's odd shape and size.

DSC01748.jpg

DSC01746.jpg

Edited by mommabean

AHH!! Thanks SOO much for posting..I wondered if we might be in the same cabin!! Very excited..Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures!!:)

WOW what a great stateroom...We will be in it on the Feb. 15, 2014 sailing. First time in a js for us also. Was there much noise or vibrations there? Guess not because it is on the side,. looking forward to being there. Thanks for the pic's. We booked this cabin 1 year ago!

WOW what a great stateroom...We will be in it on the Feb. 15, 2014 sailing. First time in a js for us also. Was there much noise or vibrations there? Guess not because it is on the side,. looking forward to being there. Thanks for the pic's. We booked this cabin 1 year ago!

I would love to get your feedback when you get back if possible!! Have a great trip!!:)

Thanks for sharing all your pic's..I loved them! We are sailing on the Vision on 2/15/14 (in12 days!)and are staying in aft 8588! Did u feel much vibrations or hear much noise being in the back> This is the first time we booked back there, usually go midship. I am new to this site and can't believe how much info I can find! Great stuff!!!

• 4 weeks later...
We just got off the Vision in Cabin 8588..OMG wait till you see it...the BEST! We loved the wrap around with our own little private corner!!!

Any pics and will you do a review? I am on vision in late May and I am excited to here the experience from others.