1 nite precruise, nice hotel, nightlife, shops, restaurants

kely53

Hi,

Wanted to book the Marriott Harbor Beach but it has no availability for the night I need it (2/5/14). Want to stay between 300-350. Now considering the Hilton Beach Resort. It is for my daughter/bf. Only there one night so would like a really nice hotel with nice grounds, close to shops and restaurants, near nightlife (or at the hotel). Doubletree Gallery One looks nice also. Is on location better than the other? Any other suggestions? Originally I was looking exclusively at beach hotels but they are only there for one night and don't arrive until 5pm so beach really isn't a major factor. Thanks.

The Doubletree Gallery One is perfect for shopping, restaurants, and nightlife (Blue Martini lounge). It doesn't have big grounds but what is there is nice. Hilton Beach isn't as close to shopping, but it does have a restaurant, and there is nightlife at the W hotel next door. I prefer the W hotel to the Hilton, because it is a really fun and nice hotel; it has lots of cool lounge space in the lobby and terraces. Oh well, I just checked and W doesn't have any rooms in your price range on 2/15.

Edited by royalcruz