Grand Palladium or Hilton Rose Hall

dorlene

I'm going to book with Resort for a Day, can't decide between Grand Palladium or Hilton Rose Hall for two adults. Which one has a better beach & swim-up bar? Does either resort have an adult only area.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to book with Resort for a Day, can't decide between Grand Palladium or Hilton Rose Hall for two adults. Which one has a better beach & swim-up bar? Does either resort have an adult only area.

Thanks

Are you going to be porting in Montego Bay? If so, then check out the link below. You can go to Secrets in Mo Bay for only 60 per person, but you'll have to get transportation. The Grand Palladium is 99 and the Hilton is 114 through jamaica for a day, so either way you're ahead money wise and if your transportation is private, you would be able to stay at the resort longer to get more time there. Posts # 4 and 5 in the thread would be appropriate for you. Good luck.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1752709

Haven't been to Grand Palladium but LOVED Hilton Rose Hall. I would like to hear opinions of Grand Palladium because we'll be back in June and so far are planning on going back to Hilton Rose Hall. Excellent service and very clean.

Haven't been to Grand Palladium but LOVED Hilton Rose Hall. I would like to hear opinions of Grand Palladium because we'll be back in June and so far are planning on going back to Hilton Rose Hall. Excellent service and very clean.
Check out link:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g793509-d1094847-Reviews-Grand_Palladium_Jamaica_Resort_Spa-Lucea_Hanover_Parish_Jamaica.html

We LOVED Hilton Rose Hall and are considrering it again for our May cruise. Unfortunately the beach portion is extremely small and the water is murky (still loved the rest of it). We are considering Sunset Beach this time but still not sure. I really like a clean beach but I'm not sure if this is it. Feedback please?

We LOVED Hilton Rose Hall and are considrering it again for our May cruise. Unfortunately the beach portion is extremely small and the water is murky (still loved the rest of it). We are considering Sunset Beach this time but still not sure. I really like a clean beach but I'm not sure if this is it. Feedback please?

I looked at a video on youtube that showcased Sunset Beach. The beach didn't look very appealing. It may have been the day the video was shot. I too am looking for an all inclusive with a great beach. Sunset Beach is much more inexpensive than Grand Palladium or Hilton Rose Hall. I did a search on Sandals Montego Bay and one site gave a price of $235/person. Insane!!!

I looked at a video on youtube that showcased Sunset Beach. The beach didn't look very appealing. It may have been the day the video was shot. I too am looking for an all inclusive with a great beach. Sunset Beach is much more inexpensive than Grand Palladium or Hilton Rose Hall. I did a search on Sandals Montego Bay and one site gave a price of $235/person. Insane!!!
Follow the link that I posted back in post 2 of this thread. You can get a day pass for 60 pp for Secrets in MoBay. There are many pics both professional and amateur attached to the reviews on Trip advisor. Here is the link to the tripadvisor review

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147311-d1604119-Reviews-Secrets_Wild_Orchid_Montego_Bay-Montego_Bay_Saint_James_Parish_Jamaica.html

Here is a Youtube video as well.

Follow the link that I posted back in post 2 of this thread. You can get a day pass for 60 pp for Secrets in MoBay. There are many pics both professional and amateur attached to the reviews on Trip advisor. Here is the link to the tripadvisor review

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147311-d1604119-Reviews-Secrets_Wild_Orchid_Montego_Bay-Montego_Bay_Saint_James_Parish_Jamaica.html

Here is a Youtube video as well.

Thank you so much! I forgot about Secrets! I will check this out. This may be the place.