Spirit cabins with divider?

Hi there, we are set to cruise NCL fo rthe first time in June. We will have our 3 kids with us, and in looking at balcony cabin pics online, I am not seeing any kind of dividing curtain between the bed and couch area. We will have 2 cabins, but have always had a curtain on all our other cruises.

Shoot. Are mini-suites the ones called "penthouses" and "aft facing penthouses"? That still only sleep 2 or3?

As far as I know the Spirit does not have any mini-suites. The penthouses and aft facing penthouses are full suites and come with lots of wonderful perks.

Edited by Bocadude85

It appears the Spirit has no mini-suites. On other ships such as the Star that I was on last month, balcony rooms have no curtain, mini-suites do. Suites on the Spirit may or may not.

The photos and floorplans on the NCL website are pretty convincing that you will not have a curtain.

The penthouse aft suites have a separate bedroom. With a door. Whirlpool tub faces the wake of the boat as does the shower. They are wonderful and can sleep three easy. The fold down couch is the size of a double.

Best perk is getting off the ship first. Important in all ports, but especially Athens, Izmir, Mykonosis and Rome. Last year saw the price of these suites drop significantly, prior to final payment. And then again after as well. Never know though.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app