2014 Updated Beverage Brands List?

LrgPizza

I have liquor lists for pre-ordering liquor /liqueur AND on board bar brands from Dec'13... on my computer. The pre-order hasn't changed, though.

I'm on my kindle fire right now but will see if you are still looking tomorrow.

Thanks. I am specifically looking for the list of what is being sold in the bars on board. Something like this, only updated:

mrose.org/cc/BeverageBrandsList2013.pdf

Edited by LrgPizza

Good question, I'd like to know too. I saw a different list recently on here, but couldn't tell you what thread that was now. But it was definitely different because I remember specifically Grey Goose Cherry Noir was on there.

Anyone???

The list Luv2Cruz posted the link to is the pre-cruise ordering list, it hasn't changed since at least 2012 -- oddly enough, it is different than what is available on board. Also the price works out different because pre-cruise you pay $3/bottle for delivering it to your room, on board you pay 15% "gratuity". Pre-cruise you get 3 mixers and 3 garnishes per bottle, on board -- 6 mixers no garnishes.

Here is the on-board "Top Mast" bar list from December 2013 cruise through the Panama Canal:

ON BOARD Spirits

$80 + 15% (by the 1.5oz shot, $5.75 +15%)

RUM

BACARDI Limon

BACARDI Oakheart

BACARDI Razz

BACARDI Rock Coconut

BACARDI Superior

Brugal Añejo

Mount Gay Silver

SCOTCH

Dewar's White Label

VODKA

SVEDKA

SVEDKA Citron

SVEDKA Colada

---------------

Premium Spirits

$100 + 15% (by the 1.5oz shot, $6.25 +15%)

COGNAC

Hennessy V.S.

GIN

Bombay Sapphire

RUM

BACARDI Select

BACARDI 8

Pusser's

SCOTCH/WHISKEY

Dewar's 12

Jack Daniel's Black Label

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey

TEQUILA

Cazadores Añejo

Cazadores Blanco

VODKA

Russian Standard

TY KU Soju

CORDIALS

Aperol

B&B

Benedictine DOM

Cointreau

Chambord

Drambuie

Disaronno Amaretto

Passoã

Patron Citronge

Patron XO Café

Patron XO Dark Café

Southern Comfort

St. Germain Elderflower

Tuaco

TY KU Citrus

---------------

Super Premium Spirits

$120 + 15% (by the 1.5oz shot, $6.75 +15%)

COGNAC

Remy Martin V.S.O.P.

GIN

TRU Organic

RUM

10 Cane

CRUSOE Organic Silver

Pyrat XO Reserve

VODKA

Belvedere

Grey Goose

Grey Goose Cherry Noir

Grey Goose L'Orange

Grey Goose La Poire

Prairie Organic

Ultimat

WHISKEY/BOURBON

Gentleman Jack Tennessee

Woodford Reserve

BOTTLE SERVICE INCLUDES YOUR CHOICE OF SIX MIXERS

(EXCEPT RED BULL)

These are mostly 1 liter bottles, but some of the cordials or really special labels may be smaller/750ml, same as on the pre-orders.

Edited by crystalspin

Thanks for the replies. All that info is for bottles, so it's different than what I'm looking for, but I'm sure it will be very valuable to others. The list I posted shows which brands were available for the UBP in Jan 2013. I was looking for an updated version, in the event it has changed. Maybe it hasn't, which would be just fine. I'm curious but for no real reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The list I posted right above yours IS the bar list for UBP as well as bottles sold on board. If you look I included the price per shot at the bar along with the price by the bottle.

ETA: also your link is broken, at least for me. But it doesn't matter; it's old!

Edited by crystalspin

The list I posted right above yours IS the bar list for UBP as well as bottles sold on board. If you look I included the price per shot at the bar along with the price by the bottle.

ETA: also your link is broken, at least for me. But it doesn't matter; it's old!

Here's a better link, from the NCL website: Beverage Brands List (pdf). As you can see, it includes many more brands than the Top Mast list. LrgPizza is looking for an up-to-date list like this one, specifically for the UBP. I know that on my recent cruise (Dec 2013), Grey Goose and Maker's Mark were included, so they were working with a new list, or they have some flexibility to serve brands that aren't normally included.

I'm sorry! I see that now. I was scrolling the post on my phone where I can hardly see anything. Ha! Thank you for sharing that.

Here's a better link, from the NCL website: Beverage Brands List (pdf). As you can see, it includes many more brands than the Top Mast list. LrgPizza is looking for an up-to-date list like this one, specifically for the UBP. I know that on my recent cruise (Dec 2013), Grey Goose and Maker's Mark were included, so they were working with a new list, or they have some flexibility to serve brands that aren't normally included.

Yes, that is the link I had tried unsuccessfully to post. Thank you.