How strict is staff with non potty trained kids at Adventure Beach on Adventure of

This might sound silly, but I just did a "search" and it says that cruise ship pools are chlorinated..... I was thinking how disgusting is was that there was no treatment to the water.

Yes, some pools on some cruise ships MAY be chlorinated, but they are NOT CHLORINATED to the same standards as land based pools, because ships will empty their pools into the ocean and they cannot dump highly chlorinated water back into the ocean.

This is exactly why we only go swimming or lounging in our own pool and hot tub at home. There is no way to know what disgusting and dangerous water is in any pool or hot tub that is public. Yuck, nasty stuff. :eek:

Yeah I hear ya but who's to say no one pees and farts in your pool? Lol.

Edited by Jtd724

Yeah I hear ya but who's to say no one pees and farts in your pool? Lol.

Now you're bringing up a new element to the conversation....passing gas. While this can be unpleasant, doing so in a crowded hot tub can be entertaining....nobody can see the bubbles (or at least tell one from another), and nobody knows who did it. Also, when walking past one of those Pietri dish kiddie pool famlies, leaving your "mark" and walking away can be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk