How strict is staff with non potty trained kids at Adventure Beach on Adventure of

Also people need to consider others.

For instance I take a medication for arthritis and Crohn's disease that severely weakens my immune system. I am very susceptible to infection. It is very likely that many people on the ship that take similar medications. Yes we have to be careful and responsible for ourselves, and I am; I even take Clorox wipes and wipe down contact surfaces in my cabin' but it is hard to be careful when people are chucking poop soup out on the pool deck.

Just like a dorm or gym shower, NEVER walk bare footed on a cruise ship pool deck because of people that do stuff like that!

IF I get in a pool on a ship it is the Solarium where there is less of a chance of something like this.

Now THAT made me chuckle. You think that the Solarium is REALLY likely to be cleaner?

If you have a compromised immune system, STAY AWAY FROM ALL POOLS on a ship. Particularly the hot tubs, or, as we call them, HUMAN SOUP.

Now THAT made me chuckle. You think that the Solarium is REALLY likely to be cleaner?

If you have a compromised immune system, STAY AWAY FROM ALL POOLS on a ship. Particularly the hot tubs, or, as we call them, HUMAN SOUP.

Yes, the Solarium is less likely to have baby poop water sloshed around on the deck than oh, let's say the children's pool area.

Also why I said "IF" I get in a pool.

Thank you for sharing this. I had no idea AOS had this feature. My 3.5yo is going to LOVE this!! He's fully potty trained to those concerned about swim diapers.

OP we have an aft balcony and I was planning to bring a small pool so my 1yo could enjoy some water play as well but only on our balcony. Though I've read more than once about people using pools/baby tubs on the pool deck. I think they usually say they dump the water down a drain.

Unless you have a very tall 3.5 yr old you will need to love the water slide too as it has a height restriction. Under 46 inches and you have to ride with an adult. I rode that slide ALOT.

But the area round the pool is shaded too making it great for smaller children.

Every thread someone makes a dumb comment about people peeing in pools...

PEE is different than POO.

Pee is sterile. Is it gross? Sure. But it won't make you sick and it won't kill you. Poo can and will. Don't believe me? Look up Noro. Tell me again poo is as harmless as pee.

Also people need to consider others.

For instance I take a medication for arthritis and Crohn's disease that severely weakens my immune system. I am very susceptible to infection. It is very likely that many people on the ship that take similar medications. Yes we have to be careful and responsible for ourselves, and I am; I even take Clorox wipes and wipe down contact surfaces in my cabin' but it is hard to be careful when people are chucking poop soup out on the pool deck.

I have an auto immune disease and with the biologics I take I have a very low immune system. It's so easy for me to pick up anything from anywhere. I to am extremely careful and so far I have never gotten sick on a cruise other then having sea sickness during some rough seas.

I wish others would also be careful and courteous to other passengers when sick or disposing of possibly contaminated water. If you want your non potty trained to play in water please be considerate of disposal and others.

Unless you have a very tall 3.5 yr old you will need to love the water slide too as it has a height restriction. Under 46 inches and you have to ride with an adult. I rode that slide ALOT.

But the area round the pool is shaded too making it great for smaller children.

Good to know. That's what dad is for. ;) I don't get in water unless it's about 92 degrees, which I'm guessing is not the case here.

To respond to the original question. Yes a baby oil I'd the way to go. You can dump it down the drain and for most that do not know about kids most do not poop in a swim diaper. My son will be 13 months old we are going on adventure next month and we will have a small baby pool for him to splash around on. If my son who knows sign language names the sign to go to the bathroom I will pull him out and let him go and then change him before putting him back in his own tub. It's everyone's vacation and everyone should have the same chance to enjoy it and a small pool that takes up less space than a chair is perfectly fine and acceptable

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

To respond to the original question. Yes a baby oil I'd the way to go. You can dump it down the drain and for most that do not know about kids most do not poop in a swim diaper. My son will be 13 months old we are going on adventure next month and we will have a small baby pool for him to splash around on. If my son who knows sign language names the sign to go to the bathroom I will pull him out and let him go and then change him before putting him back in his own tub. It's everyone's vacation and everyone should have the same chance to enjoy it and a small pool that takes up less space than a chair is perfectly fine and acceptable

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Good luck with that. I'm putting up a portable office and recliner chair since that takes up less space than your pool.....

I'm confused as to why no one has ever asked the question of just were does one dispose of the inflatable pool water after a non-patty trained individual peed in it ? Certainly not on that deck as that too is a health hazard ! Leave the inflatable pools at home.

The Southern Caribbean cruises are 1) port-intensive and 2) awesome for beach time. Why not just go to the beach at every port? You'll have much more space, the water will be a lot nicer than a tiny baby bathtub, and you don't have to worry about lugging around a plastic thing, inflating it, finding space for it in the deck and then properly disposing the water so you do not contaminate the fellow passengers.

I'm confused as to why no one has ever asked the question of just were does one dispose of the inflatable pool water after a non-patty trained individual peed in it ? Certainly not on that deck as that too is a health hazard ! Leave the inflatable pools at home.

Uh, actually it was asked in posts 7 and 8 of this thread.