Toffee Cookies

vtwgalmm

My friend was on the Brilliance of the Seas several years ago and ssid they had wonderful Toffee Cookies. She is going again in May and was wondering if anybody knows if they still have them?

They will have an assortment of cookies onboard..the favorite being Ranger Cookies...however the taste of all the desserts offered by RCI to that of years ago has been a major complaint of many...We have found the cookies hard and overbaked.....Are you listening RCI because you have been told onboard & online many times when given the opportunity by me personally too...:rolleyes:

We were on the Brilliance in Oct. They did have the toffee cookies - but only at the coffee shop and only about 4 or 5 days (not every day). They were soft...and very good!

Edited by Beach4me

We were on the Brilliance in Oct. They did have the toffee cookies - but only at the coffee shop and only about 4 or 5 days (not every day). They were soft...and very good!

And they may not say so but they don't like you taking desserts from there unless your purchasing a specialty coffee ;)

And they may not say so but they don't like you taking desserts from there unless your purchasing a specialty coffee ;)

I've never experienced this either. Not a single time.

Edited by Beach4me

Where is the world did you get that idea ? The pastries at the Coffee Shoppe are for any passenger including those not purchasing specialty coffees.

To OP. Was also on the Brilliance this past October and cookies are also available in the Windjammer Buffet and the new Park Café located in the solarium. Variety varies daily.

Edited by xxoocruiser

We have never had an issue getting cookies or pastries fromt he coffee shops onboard any ship. Trust me, my DH does not drink the coffee, but he makes many trips to the specialty coffee area for cookies! As a matter of fact, most people going up to the counter are just getting cookies, etc.:)