Elation Dry Dock

Pyxie

I know the Elation is scheduled to be dry docked this year, but does anyone have any idea when exactly? I just booked a cruise on her for August and am wondering if the renovations would happen before or after that. It doesn't matter much either way, but I'm curious.

It's scheduled for the end of September to early October: 9/25 - 10/9

If you look at the itineraries, there isn't a cruise listed for those dates.

Of course everything is subject to change, but it's been those dates since at least this past September when we booked our October cruise.

Thanks. So I guess then we will be on one of the last cruises before the renovations. That's fine with me. It's my first cruise anyway so I'm not comparing it to anything.

From what I seen online she is not going to get any of the 2.0 upgrades! I maybe wrong dw and myself was looking to go on her next spring but wondered the same thing and was hoping they would have put a guys on her but from what im reading she is getting nothing!!

From what I seen online she is not going to get any of the 2.0 upgrades! I maybe wrong dw and myself was looking to go on her next spring but wondered the same thing and was hoping they would have :eek:put a guys on her but:rolleyes: from what im reading she is getting nothing!!

Sorry

Just had to do it!!!

From what I seen online she is not going to get any of the 2.0 upgrades! I maybe wrong dw and myself was looking to go on her next spring but wondered the same thing and was hoping they would have put a guys on her but from what im reading she is getting nothing!!

Too bad, we're on the Elation in December and would love to see Guy's, Blue Iguana Cafe(breakfast burritos) and the Red Frog Pub, but 2 weeks is probably too short to accomplish that.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app