Craft beer question

ThirstyFrog203

I guess you can call me a beer geek. I like trying new brews whenever i can get my hands on them.

We are leaving out of Miami next week. We are heading there from Connecticut a day early in case New England gets bad weather. So our first night and following morning, we will be enjoying Miami. Due to our return flight, this is the only chance that i can buy some craft brews that they don't sell back home.

If i bring 3 or 4 bottles on board and willingly offer them over for confiscation so i can collect them when i disembark, will this delay embarkation/debarkation? Also, would something like this be frowned upon?

I guess you can call me a beer geek. I like trying new brews whenever i can get my hands on them.

We are leaving out of Miami next week. We are heading there from Connecticut a day early in case New England gets bad weather. So our first night and following morning, we will be enjoying Miami. Due to our return flight, this is the only chance that i can buy some craft brews that they don't sell back home.

If i bring 3 or 4 bottles on board and willingly offer them over for confiscation so i can collect them when i disembark, will this delay embarkation/debarkation? Also, would something like this be frowned upon?

I you give them to security , you can't get them back . They will destroyed by security at later date. They won't even get to the gate . Remember there is a limit as how much liquids you can take thru security.