Breeze or Liberty

CruzinFamily13

We loved the Breeze, she has a lot to offer that Liberty doesn't: Waterworks was fun, the Italian restaurant was good, Thrill Theater (we didn't try it but others said it was fun), Bonsai Sushi (looked really good!!) and some other things. I would say to sail Breeze and give it a try, if nothing else at least you got to sail a new ship. I have never been on Liberty but am trying her out in May, I wanted to do the Breeze S. Caribbean but decided to try something new. :)

I have never sailed on the Liberty, but I want too!!! However, we did sail on the Breeze, last April. PHENOMENAL ship!!!! Waterworks, Spa 9, 4D Theater, Cucina, Ropes Course, Jimmy's BBQ, the hot dog cart on the sports deck, etc. However, it does NOT have the ES sports bar, or the Alchemy Bar:mad::mad:

The ship is beautiful. If the difference isn't too much, I say go with the Breeze. You will NOT be disappointed.:D:D:D

Hi All -

Considering taking an 8 day southern Caribbean cruise and looking at the Liberty(which I've sailed three times and love) or the Breeze.

Is the Breeze worth the extra $$?

Thanks! :)

Breeze is definitely worth the extra money!

I loved the ship. The layout was nice, the whole aft deck was wide open and great for sunbathing while watching the wake. The interior colors were so soothing yet tropical. She never felt crowded to me.

I may be in the minority, but Liberty is my least favorite ship of all (Yes, we have sailed her twice, much to my chagrin. But never again.) because her features are opposite of those of Breeze.

I don't know but we've sailed Liberty and going on her again (because dates itinerary worked). I saw the Breeze and she looked great but then I started thinking, we won't use the slide, ropes course or spa..So there should be more kids on this ship I would think. Made our mind up that unless it's a really good deal no reason for us to book the Breeze. Her rates are higher right now than most I think, probably bc she is new.

I wish I had seen this earlier...

Check out MikeyA53. He did a B2B on these two ships recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank-you for mentioning that review! I just finished going through it, and it re-confirmed our decision. As much as I am in love with the Liberty, I think that we will have a fantastic time on the Breeze!

Thanks for all of your input, we're going to try the Breeze at the end of October! After all the snow we've had here in MI I'm ready to go now!!

Thanks again!! :D

Can you send some snow here to Mia? LOL we have a great weather (82F) today and with a lot of sunshine great day to be on the Breeze!:)