Regatta Pictures

Socal404

Does anyone have pictures of the Regatta? We are taking our first Oceania cruise this May. Can't seem to find pictures of the ship. Any help is appreciated.:)

While I'm sure that someone will come up with a link to a CC thread for you, I just googled "Oceania Regatta" and came up with umpteen photos.

Why don't you just be surprised. Regatta was our very first cruise 4 years ago to St. Petersburg. I was so excited to embark. We had lunch and then prowled the ship. Enjoy! We are off this weekend to Singapore to board the Nautica feeling like seasoned cruisers now.

When we had our first cruise aboard the Nautica...actually our first cruise in a looooong time...I was very excited. I did lots of planning and absorbed every bit if information and peered over ever photo and movie I could find about the ship. Even after all of that the WOW factor was still there when we set foot on board. It was still there after 12 days and we are just as much looking forward to this August's journey on the Nautica.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums