Callao Port to Lima. How?

LocoLoco1

Lydia

Feel free to e mail me at marymcgol1 at gmail dot com with any questions. We were on Infinity last March - great cruise, with lots of wonderful experiences. We were apprehensive re: Callao/Lima and thus decided to go with private tour rather than doing it ourselves. In fact, the only ports that we didn't do it on our own were Ushuaia, Puerto Montt, Valparaiso and Lima. It was a great trip!!

Mary

Lydia

Feel free to e mail me at marymcgol1 at gmail dot com with any questions. We were on Infinity last March - great cruise, with lots of wonderful experiences. We were apprehensive re: Callao/Lima and thus decided to go with private tour rather than doing it ourselves. In fact, the only ports that we didn't do it on our own were Ushuaia, Puerto Montt, Valparaiso and Lima. It was a great trip!!

Mary

You will get mail....within 15 minutes. Thank you.

Lydia

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,,there are 4 of us who would like to get a private guide from the gate in Calao. Can anyone recommend someone?

Chris

I can not speak on a tour from the gate but we have used Taxi Lima and I thought Roberto was great.

you can read about our experience with him if you click on the link in my signature and that will take you to my blog. Then on the right side of the blog are "labels" and you can click on Lima to pull up all posts about that port. We have been there twice. I share what we did with him and links to his site.

enjoy

Vickie