Anyone stayed at FLL Embassy Suites lately?

Linda&Vern

I understand there was extensive remodeling last year in the Lobby and Breakfast area at the FLL Embassy Suites on 17th Street. Has anyone stayed there within the last 2-3 months that can say if the construction is done and how it looks now? Thanks a bunch!

I understand there was extensive remodeling last year in the Lobby and Breakfast area at the FLL Embassy Suites on 17th Street. Has anyone stayed there within the last 2-3 months that can say if the construction is done and how it looks now? Thanks a bunch!

There is no Embassy Suites at the Ft Lauderdale Airport.

Oh, then why didn't you say that?

FLL is the code for the airport.

No need to be such an "XXX"..Most all that would have info would understand where the OP is talking about.

I stayed at the ES in Oct. and even though there was construction going on...it didn't affect our stay at all...

Have always enjoyed this hotel...I would be very surprised if it wasn't completed yet...

Hopefully someone that has been there very recently will come along and have the answer to your question without the sarcasim :rolleyes:

Edited by Ashland

Thank you Ashland. I have stayed there before and was just curious if the construction was complete. I appreciate your answer.

You're very welcome Linda&Vern..

You might also call the front desk directly or e-mail the manager..I have before and have gotten the answers I had been looking for directly from them.

We were there at the beginning of December-- construction was still going on but it wasn't a big deal.

They had the breakfast moved over to the bar area--actually kinda spread the crowd out because they had two different stations set up so it was good.

I would imagine they've completed everything by now.