Silly Question: Whale Tail DOD cups

Tropicalis_Rex

Thank you to all of you! Apparently I've been missing the posts in my own thread!

I'm stoked about the whale tail so much lol. The blowfish is cute but I can't see me keeping them out, like I would the tails. We'll likely keep them on the "cruise shelf" and save money in them for our future cruises, like some others said.

Looking like I'm going to either buy a gift card or some cruise cash, too. I did like that idea, just to be sure it's on the account or available.

I think I have gotten all of them (including the crazy coconut head LOL) - the disco ball rocks! It gets used as parties a lot by all my friends

Also found a real glass hurricane glass at a flea market a few months back - wish I could find some more of those!

I love the blue fish!!! So need that one! 40 days and counting and off we go on our next mission to find one!

Are there any more new ones?

I love collecting the cute cups too! I try to get one each time. 2 I got without a drink & I think they were $9.95. I have the tail, blowfish & I got this cute fish in December. I'm still hoping to get the coconut & disco ball.

I like the fish! Guess which souvenir cup I'm getting on our next cruise?:D