Carnival liberty

Freedom2014

Also, 45 days to go. First time on the Liberty.

Me too. I am a little upset because now I am seeing allure of the seas was actually a better deal! We are paying the same price for 2 ocean views that we could of got 2 balconies on allure but oh well a vacation is a vacation

Me too. I am a little upset because now I am seeing allure of the seas was actually a better deal! We are paying the same price for 2 ocean views that we could of got 2 balconies on allure but oh well a vacation is a vacation

I just looked on RC website, it was 788 for a balcony. I paid 739 on lido deck.

To those that will be cruising soon, please come back with some MDR dinner pictures please. :D

We leave in 14 days and I plan on taking pics and info of our every meal and even ordering some extra things just to get pics of them. I really hate to be wasteful though so it will only be a tiny bit extra, as long as we have room to at least nibble on it.

We leave in 14 days and I plan on taking pics and info of our every meal and even ordering some extra things just to get pics of them. I really hate to be wasteful though so it will only be a tiny bit extra, as long as we have room to at least nibble on it.

Thanks, I'm not a foodie, so I like to see what it's going to look like before I order. Enjoy your cruise and hope you find the dining experience enjoyable.

To those that will be cruising soon, please come back with some MDR dinner pictures please. :D

[ATTACH]301745[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]301746[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301748[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301749[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301750[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301751[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301752[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301753[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301754[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301755[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301756[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301757[/ATTACH]

The first two is from MDR brunch, pancakes and bacon and egg whites with sausage and hash brown

#3. Chicken tacos from Blue Iguana Cantina

#4. Greek salad from MDR

#5. Carrot cake from MDR

#6. Chocolate melting cake

#7. Some marinated pork appetizer in MDR. Not very good.

#8. Citrus fennel salad from MDR

#9. A quinoa stuffed tomato on polenta from MDR

#10. Sautéed green beans with bacon from MDR

#11. Flat iron steak from MDR

#12. Mashed baby Yukon gold potatoes

Sent from my iPhone using Forums