Serenade Costumes? Themes? How did u know?

taylor316

Perusing pics of others, I notice lots of people already knew what sort of 'costumes' to wear for certain themed nights. How do these cruisers know this ahead of time? Don't we only get the Daily Compass the night before? How were they able to plan this ahead of time before they boarded?

We're on Serenade over Spring Break with 2 teenage girls who LOVE to dress up. How can we also find out what they'll need to pack to participate?

Things like a Seventies night, or a special holiday such as Halloween,Christmas, New Year's Eve, St.Patric's Day, or the Fourth of July, are regular happenings that most passengers can anticipate and be prepared to celebrate in appropriate outfits. Most recently a "White Night" party has been part of the mix. There is no requirement that special attire has to be worn in order to participate.

Edited by negc

Things like a Seventies night, or a special holiday such as Halloween,Christmas, New Year's Eve, St.Patric's Day, or the Fourth of July, are regular happenings that most passengers can anticipate and be prepared to celebrate in appropriate outfits. Most recently a "White Night" party has been part of the mix. There is no requirement that special attire has to be worn in order to participate.

While there is no requirement to wear special attire, the OP clearly wants to but doesn't know what events there will be on her cruise where it is appropriate to do so. Good question and I've thusfar seen no response so I'll bump this up a bit.

generally each cruise ship has the same parties each week or period of sailing. If you ask the cruisers who are on a similar sailing they can tell you which party is on which ship. I recently was able to obtain dailies from a lady who was on the same ship as I will be. It informed me about a 50-60's night. Try that.