Costa Deployment 2015

G.M.T.

Looks like Costa'a line up in Northern Europe are as follows: Costa Fortuna, Costa Pacifica, Costa Luminosa, Costa neoRomantica & Costa Favolosa.

This is taken from various ports schedules but as always are subject to change! :)

Following this thread as we are hoping to cruise to Norway in 2015. Any speculation as to when Costa will publish their itineraries? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Itineraries must surely be coming out soon. With RCI deploying more ships to Asia (for the gambling revenue) do you think that Costa will send a second ship i.e. Serena to Asia? I hope not. I am waiting for a Suez cruise which includes the ports of Aqaba and Safaga (for Petra & Valley of the Kings) on its way back to Savona. Except for the expensive cruises already out for April 2015, there is no reasonably priced one yet.

Itineraries must surely be coming out soon. With RCI deploying more ships to Asia (for the gambling revenue) do you think that Costa will send a second ship i.e. Serena to Asia? I hope not. I am waiting for a Suez cruise which includes the ports of Aqaba and Safaga (for Petra & Valley of the Kings) on its way back to Savona. Except for the expensive cruises already out for April 2015, there is no reasonably priced one yet.

Costa already has two ships in Asia, Atlantica and Victoria, I don't think a third will be added.

For Aqaba and Safaga have you looked at Serena Savona to Dubai on 23.11.2014? The repo cruises back to Europe tend to miss Aqaba.

Ron

Costa already has two ships in Asia, Atlantica and Victoria, I don't think a third will be added.

For Aqaba and Safaga have you looked at Serena Savona to Dubai on 23.11.2014? The repo cruises back to Europe tend to miss Aqaba.

Ron

I have had a good price for that one but unfortunately, we are moving house and just cannot go. We can only go April 2015 at the earliest.

Thanks for the info anyway. It would be unlikely that they send a third ship to Asia - so I just have to wait.

Latest deployment information for 2015 /2016:

Deliziosa - cruising out of Miami for winter 2015 / 2016

Diadema - 7 night Ned cruises thru April 2016

Fascinosa - 7 night Med cruises thru April 2016

Favolosa - South America for winter 2015 /2016

Fortuna - cruise Guadaloupe / Caribbean winter 2015 /2016

Luminosa - two world cruises winter 2015 / 2016

Magica - cruise Guadaloupe / Caribbean winter 2015 /2016

Mediterranea - cruising out of Miami for winter 2015 / 2016

neoClassica - Indian Ocean winter 2015 / 2016

neoRiviera - Dubai (repo back to Europe will be the long way home via India, Indian Ocean and around Africa - various stages can be booked)

Pacifica - South America for winter 2015 /2016

No news about the Far East and Asia.

Ron

The same asia cruises show up in USA and UK. I just chalked it up to the rest of cruise were designed for all the multiple asian languages and those few they advertise will have english spoken.

Would have to check the italian site and see if they advertise the year around cruise on that.

• 3 weeks later...

The Serena, after her 2014/2015 winter season in Dubai, will sail a reposition cruise (3rd. April 2015) Dubai, Mumbai, Cochin, Singapore, Hong Kong to Shanghai.

Don't know if Costa will now keep 3 ships in the far east, if the Victoria will return to Europe or stay, the repo of the Serena (114,000 tons 2700 passengers) will partly be offset by the transfer of the Celebration (48,000 tons 1900 passengers). The Atlantica doesn't appear anywhere, totally chinalised.

Luminosa will be sailing 7 day Baltic cruises out of Stockholm during the 2015 summer season.

Ron