Grange Tower Bridge Hotel or Doubletree Westminster?

HKM

I've noticed that quite a few people seem to stay at the Doubletree Westminster and recommend it. I'm debating between the Doubletree and the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel (and some others near County Hall). Has anyone stayed at the Grange Tower Bridge? Not that I plan to use their packages, but RCI is using the Doubletree Westminster and Princess is using the Grange Tower Bridge.

Grange Tower Bridge is obviously near The Tower of London and therefore further out than the Doubletree by Hilton Westminster. We like Doubletree by Hilton because it is more central. We also like Tower Hill area and have stayed there a few times but it really depends on your plans. For us it involved a lot more travelling and twice the tube was not running because of upgrades

The old county Hall is now a hotel and over the river from Parliament.

I have not stayed at the Grange, but we passed it daily as we walked around the corner just a few paces to the Doubletree Tower Bridge. If you like the neighborhood where the Grange is located, but want a Hilton property, you can have the best of both worlds!

We very much liked this location near the Tower Bridge tube station.

Last time we were in London we stayed at the County Hall and liked it also. You can't go wrong with either one.

I have not stayed at the Grange, but we passed it daily as we walked around the corner just a few paces to the Doubletree Tower Bridge. If you like the neighborhood where the Grange is located, but want a Hilton property, you can have the best of both worlds!

We very much liked this location near the Tower Bridge tube station.

I believe you are referring to the Grange City, which is indeed a few steps from the Doubletree Tower Bridge. The Grange Tower Bridge is a couple of hundred yards away, the other side of the Minories one-way system in Prescot Street.