Another X Customer Service issue

donnysmom

Well, I've emailed Celebrity twice last week, with two different requests and have still not received a response. The first was an issue I'm having with trying to receive paper documents, as opposed to email documents. Every time I try to do this online, it seems to take the request, but when I log off and on again, it reverts back to email format.

The second request was an inquiry about purchasing champagne and caviar to be delivered to my cabin, as it is our 25th wedding anniversary. I wanted to know if this is possible and how much it would cost.

As I've stated above, still no response from Celebrity on either of these. Not good customer service, IMO.

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!

I don't know who you are emailing, but I find that calling and talking to a real person usually yields better results for things like this (although I absolutely agree with you that you should receive a reply to your emails).

If you are a Captain's Club member, you could try calling them about the documents issue. As for the champagne and caviar, you could try calling the Cruise Enhancements Desk, 800-722-5941.

Good luck and have a great cruise!

Well, I've emailed Celebrity twice last week, with two different requests and have still not received a response. The first was an issue I'm having with trying to receive paper documents, as opposed to email documents. Every time I try to do this online, it seems to take the request, but when I log off and on again, it reverts back to email format.

The second request was an inquiry about purchasing champagne and caviar to be delivered to my cabin, as it is our 25th wedding anniversary. I wanted to know if this is possible and how much it would cost.

As I've stated above, still no response from Celebrity on either of these. Not good customer service, IMO.

It takes about 10 days for them to answer.

It takes about 10 days for them to answer.

Lol...which is a long time when you have a question. :p

A few weeks ago I've send an email to the Captain's Club to adjust an error in our files. I got a response 13 days later. Fortunately the problem was solved.

I've found that the problem of long delays in email responses is not unusual at big companies. So while there is really no excuse for a company to have delays like this, Celebrity is not at all alone.

Unless I have reason to believe a company will do otherwise, I usually consider email as having a high likelihood of just disappearing into a black hole with a good possibility of no response at all. For items where I need quick information I'll either just call first or give email a day and then call if I get no response.

On the Celebrity website, way down at the bottom on the right hand side is a listing for "Gifts by Celebrity." Click that, then click on "Gifts by Celebrity - Delivery Aboard." From there, click on "Special Occasions."

I hope you can find something wonderful to help celebrate that milestone anniversary!