Portofino - Celebration Dining Deal?

skunkface

We are sailing on the Jewel next month and I just noticed the availability of the celebration dining deal valid for the 1st or 2nd night only. Is this package really as good as it sounds? For the $20pp charge the table gets $30 worth of free drinks (that almost a free drink each, not bad)? We are a party of four and are not planning on formal night in the dining room so this appears to be perfect, but I'd love to hear if anyone else has booked the package in the past. Thanks!

We are sailing on the Jewel next month and I just noticed the availability of the celebration dining deal valid for the 1st or 2nd night only. Is this package really as good as it sounds? For the $20pp charge the table gets $30 worth of free drinks (that almost a free drink each, not bad)? We are a party of four and are not planning on formal night in the dining room so this appears to be perfect, but I'd love to hear if anyone else has booked the package in the past. Thanks!

We were able to get this deal last year - I remember having a bellini with my meal. We were a group of four so it worked out well for us. We are hoping we can do it again in December!

donovan52 - Glad to know it worked for you all. It such a good deal I felt like I was missing some sort of fine print, beyond the first two night, party of four or more, and needing to reserve before departing.

oracer - It's an option for our sail date under the pre-cruise planner tab - food & drink reservations - specialty restaurants & dining experiences. I came across it by chance. So glad we did as we had been talking about trying Portofino's on one of the formal nights.

Do the reservations have to be done pre-cruise or can this be booked once on board? I usually use my OBC for specialty dining.

Never mind I just read the information. Plus it must be for parties of 4 or more. There are two of us.

Edited by ValerieJo