Stockholders form? Cruise ticker?

sassy~one

Just booked! I am a stock holder, where can i download a form? I do not believe i have ever used it before. : )

Also how do i get a cruise ticker?

thanks.

There is no form, you just need to send the appropriate information to Carnival.

Here is the process I use for Stockholder Benefits:

I make a PDF of relevant pages of my most recent account statement (I only get quarterly statements), with my account number blacked out. The pages I send just show my name and the ownership of Carnival stock.

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com:

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival (Ship Name) out of (Port Name) on (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

I usually receive a response that the e-mail request has been received immediately, and it has been between 8 hours and 5 days that I receive a confirmation e-mail that the OBC has been applied.

Alternatively, the request can be faxed, but since I don't do that I don't have any advice on how to fax the request.

As for the "ticker", I think you mean a "Countdown Clock". I haven't tried to put one on my posts, but I'm sure someone else will offer instruction on how to get one.