Earliest time of the Silhouette

jgperegrine

I am traveling on the Silhouette on March 23, 2014. Just decided to go and booked it a couple of days ago. The only flight I could get home from FLL without getting slaughtered on price or frequent flier miles leaves at 9:45. For those of you who have returned on the Silhouette in Fort Lauderdale what do you think my chance are to make that flight?

Thank you for your thoughts!

If you do express walk off and are in the first groups, you probably have a decent chance barring no delays with the ship docking, custom clearance, etc. Draw back with express walk off, you have to manage all your luggage yourself.....no one can help you.

Express walk off and hoping they have enough Customs Officers working that day, then you might make your connection. Good luck .

In all the years we listed on a pre-10AM flight, I believe we missed only one of them. Do the walkoff for sure. As already mentioned, the TSA precheck is now a help. Incidentally, on the day we missed the flight, we rolled over to the next flight as a standby. Worked for us. Good luck

Edited by BosoxI