Freeport/Day Pass

kmyers57

We plan to go to the Grand Lucayan Beach Resort. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147420-d269508-Reviews-Grand_Lucayan_Bahamas-Freeport_Grand_Bahama_Island_Bahamas.html There are lots of photos on the Trip Advisor site. It is supposed to be $15 each per day which allows you use of the grounds, bathrooms and access to their restaurants. They do not however provide towels so you will need to bring those with you.

We plan to go to the Grand Lucayan Beach Resort. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147420-d269508-Reviews-Grand_Lucayan_Bahamas-Freeport_Grand_Bahama_Island_Bahamas.html There are lots of photos on the Trip Advisor site. It is supposed to be $15 each per day which allows you use of the grounds, bathrooms and access to their restaurants. They do not however provide towels so you will need to bring those with you.

Did Our Lucaya used to be Grand Lucayan or vice versa?

Try looking into ***** as far as day passes are concerned. I frequently stay at the Melia (in Nassau) I remember their coordinator mentioning tours and day passes in Freeport as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure everyone is paying at the desk for those day passes...Freeport is not nearly as busy as Nassau is as far as tourists are concerned. We have purchased Melia day passes from Book A Tour Bahamas but we paid at the desk the one time we got day passes in Freeport.

Yes they have an on site family pool with water slides. There's also snorkeling equipment and lots of other beach gear available for rent...Grand Bahama island is a very kid friendly in general. Most of the party animals don't make it beyond the Señor Frogs at the port ;)

They are a new company. When did you use them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think they're new (maybe a year old now) I had exceptional dealings with them, so much so I've already booked again for Melia day passes in a few weeks!! There are times the resort reaches it's capacity for the day passes and booking with *****.com pretty much guarantees your money back.

• 2 months later...
I think they're new (maybe a year old now) I had exceptional dealings with them, so much so I've already booked again for Melia day passes in a few weeks!! There are times the resort reaches it's capacity for the day passes and booking with ****************.com pretty much guarantees your money back.

Can you email me at melliott74@gmail.com.....the company you used?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...