NEW AMERICAN MENU - Where for art thou Macaroni cheese?

Velvetwater

When sailing on the legend Macaroni was a common side dish and a main on one of the nights, I also saw children eating it so figured it might have been

on the menu there too.

The new menus seem to not have it, even as a side!I love my Maccy cheese (even cheap stuff)...is it on any of the new menus at all?

We are not sure if the Legend will have new menus in August but hoping the choice is good whichever.

Edited by Velvetwater

Thanks everyone!

I had only seen the first American menus not the recent sailing ones...good to see the cheese and fruit plates are back too!

I didn't know the fruit and cheese plates were back. Where did you see that? I will miss cheese plates if they are gone.

I made a whole list of the menus on here. Look for it and you can see when it's offered. No fruit plate.

Not sure about different ships but the fruit plate is back.

I learnt about the return of both on this thread in the 6th post as the poster had scanned in the menus.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1992044

I made a whole list of the menus on here. Look for it and you can see when it's offered. No fruit plate.

Well the Glory menus on zydecocruiser.net are from the first week the new menus where introduced on the Glory. I've heard there have been some adjustments but not exactly what they are. I guess I'll find out for my self in two weeks (squeeee!!!) I'll be sure to report back.

We were on Liberty a few weeks ago.

Mac'nCheese is definitely listed as a side on a few of the nights. However, you can request it any night. My SO requested Mashed Potatoes every night and got them.

He also requested a fruit plate every day as an appetizer.

I never saw cheese plate on any of the menus, though.