Hotel in Tampa

nanaj1

Looking for a hotel room close to the Tampa cruise terminal. Would like to find a place that would keep the car for the week. We are going on the Dawn on March 16, just booked today.

Any help would be appreciated.

Looking for a hotel room close to the Tampa cruise terminal. Would like to find a place that would keep the car for the week. We are going on the Dawn on March 16, just booked today.

Any help would be appreciated.

Better start looking! I cruised on the Dawn 2013 same week as you Yankee spring training is in tampa rooms where BOOKED finally fount one room at a Holiday inn When I called the room was 150 for one night standard room car could stay for 14 days.. I said let me call around (i thought the price was high) they said this is the only room left for your weekend at any of our hoilday inns.. so i took the room.. still tried to beat there price and couldn't..

We stayed at the Marriott Towne Place Suites near the airport. It was GREAT! free airport shuttle and shuttle around town. They also share a property with a parking garage, so I imagine they must have some sort of parking deal. They offered a shuttle to the cruise terminal, however we used a taxi that was only $25 (cheaper than the shuttle). The staff here was helpful and kind. Served a light breakfast in the morning too.

In 2012 we stayed at the Holiday Inn Rocky Point and I just booked it again for next year. You can park there and your room rate includes transportation for 2 people to the cruise terminal. There is a good restaurant right next door and the hotel is nice.