How do I transfer my OBC to my cruise?

I am frustrated and I have used the search program and I still do not know how to get my BOA awards to OBC for my March sailing. I have read it before on CC and know that someone can help me to do this. I also know that when I read it everyone said how easy it was. I am sure it is if I could get the beginning info to start!! Thanks in advance.

I am frustrated and I have used the search program and I still do not know how to get my BOA awards to OBC for my March sailing. I have read it before on CC and know that someone can help me to do this. I also know that when I read it everyone said how easy it was. I am sure it is if I could get the beginning info to start!! Thanks in advance.

Use this website, it should be self-explanatory:

https://www.managerewardsonline.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=grprwd&mc=RCCL

Edited by clarea

Thanks Bob for the link, but when I went there it is all about stateroom upgrades or cruise discounts etc. and all I want is the OBC to use on board as I wish. I knew you would help, but I feel like some kind of an educated idiot at this point. Any other ideas for me????

https://www.managerewardsonline.fiacardservices.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=grprwd&mc=RCCL

I just redeemed my points yesterday. This is the web site...impossible to find. I finally googled just the right combo of words to find it. Hope this helped:D

That's the one I used last month to redeem $100 OBC. good luck.

Thanks Bob for the link, but when I went there it is all about stateroom upgrades or cruise discounts etc. and all I want is the OBC to use on board as I wish. I knew you would help, but I feel like some kind of an educated idiot at this point. Any other ideas for me????

If you log in on the link Bob gave you, scroll thru the options...you will come to one for onboard credit...it starts at $50...and goes up from there..

Call the # on your BOA card. They will make the redemption and send you an email. Then they patch you over to RCI to apply to the booking of your choice. That is how my fiancee redeemed hers.

Much easier to do it here directly on MyCruiseSM Rewards site or call RCI Redemption Center at 1-888-305-4626 and leave BofA out of the transaction.