Has anybody redeemed Bank of America World Points? Question

AjBren2

I just called and redeemed my World Points for $250 of on board credit for my upcoming cruise. What I was wondering is if when others have done this, does it show up on your NCL vacation summary or do you have to wait to get on board the ship to see it? Also has anybody ever had issues getting it when the got onboard? thanks for the replies!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I just called and redeemed my World Points for $250 of on board credit for my upcoming cruise. What I was wondering is if when others have done this, does it show up on your NCL vacation summary or do you have to wait to get on board the ship to see it? Also has anybody ever had issues getting it when the got onboard? thanks for the replies!

If your pcc emails you with update it shows on that doc as world points obc. I have had no problems with this ,I have a great PCC:D

Edited by RNPJN

Ask for an amenities confirmation to be sent to you from whomever you booked your cruise through. You should also get an email from BOA with a confirmation of your transaction. When you get to your cabin there will be a card with the amount you cashed in. I redeemed points for OBC a few times with BOA. Have a great cruise!

Just looked it up on the BoA rewards site and you can redeem for cash but at a rate of 50% ow what you would get as OBC. It cost 5000 points for $50 of OBC or $25 cash...

I always redeem for cash for the following reason. Charge your onboard charges and get double points, then pay off the charges using your NCL card and get more points. So now the theoretical $250 in onboard expenses has made you 500 rather than zero.

Edited by MagnoliaBlossom

I always redeem for cash for the following reason. Charge your onboard charges and get double points, then pay off the charges using your NCL card and get more points. So now the theoretical $250 in onboard expenses has made you 500 rather than zero.

Same here !! Get the cash and spend it back for more points .:)