Mr Sancho's best drinks!!!

5Hawkeyes

For all you Mr Sancho's experts out there I'm looking for suggestions on the best cocktail drinks they serve. I want to know which are the sweetest, which are the best tasting, and most importantly which are the strongest:)

I know you can pretty much order anything but trying to figure out if the margarita's are good or should we go with the frozen drinks. Any help is greatly appreciated:)

Edited by 5Hawkeyes

For all you Mr Sancho's experts out there I'm looking for suggestions on the best cocktail drinks they serve. I want to know which are the sweetest, which are the best tasting, and most importantly which are the strongest:)

I know you can pretty much order anything but trying to figure out if the margarita's are good or should we go with the frozen drinks. Any help is greatly appreciated:)

at Mr. Sancho's our friend decided to order one of every drink on the menu :eek: When she got to the Dirty Monkey (I think that's it...the one with banana) she quit. She found her drink!

Edited by Shekim

at Mr. Sancho's our friend decided to order one of every drink on the menu :eek: When she got to the Dirty Monkey (I think that's it...the one with banana) she quit. She found her drink!

That is the most awesome drink ever! I get it everywhere I go. (Of course it's a lot better when they use real banana's over the flavoring, but both are acceptable :D). Some places call it the dirty monkey and others call it the dirty banana. :)

• 1 month later...

I was gonna do that:D... order every drink on the menu :eek::eek:

Well I can tell you Mr Sanchos was a great time. I think we did order every drink on the menu and they were awesome and had plenty of alchohol in them. Ticket to Fly, Dirty Monkey, margaritas, and Miami Vice were the main drinks for our crew. Even the darn beer tasted good there:)

My favorite at the end was the Banana MAMA. A little diffeent from the Dirty Monkey but just incredible. They were strong and fun!!! Our server was Pedro and he was the BEST!!!

Edited by 5Hawkeyes

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't on the menu but ask the waiters at the pool bar for a green monster. I had them a few years ago and stumbled around all afternoon. We went back a year later and I was telling a rather large man about how the green monster would mess you up. He didn't listen and needless to say he stumbled around the rest of the afternoon. :)