What is the current cost for photos taken onboard?

$19.95 each and if you buy more than 3 (I believe this is the magic number) at one time the cost each drops to $14.95 for each one over the first 3 (At $19.95) in a purchase. This price drop is for a single purchase so I would save all the buying till the end to get the best const overall if you intend to buy quite a few.

We are sailing in May and was wondering what the cost of photos is now. Does anyone know? I tried to get a price on the photo package but the website says "the sailing is not available for pricing". Not sure if it is better to buy individual photos??

We just returned from the Freedom of the Seas. 8 x 10 are $20.95 and the 6x 8 are $14.95. If you are a member of the Crown and Anchor Society your card will be loaded with a buy one get one half price coupon. Each card has the same offer, so make sure if there are two of you you use both cards to get the offers. The same goes for the drink offers they give you. There is also a package of 10 pictures for $169. However, with both my husband and I using our cards, the 10 pictures costs us $135.

We are sailing in May and was wondering what the cost of photos is now. Does anyone know? I tried to get a price on the photo package but the website says "the sailing is not available for pricing". Not sure if it is better to buy individual photos??

The packages aren't sold terribly ahead of time, but I am so glad I got it. For $209 for a 10 day on Grandeur this past December, we got every stinking picture they took whether it be the formal night stations (there were 3 formal nights with 5-7 stations each time) or the port pictures (at least 2, sometimes 3 at each port) or the roaming ship's photographers. So worth it. We came back with something like 40ish pictures (I haven't actually counted).

Edit: And, we didn't have to be together since the package is sold by cabin.

Edited by KarinaGW