Spring Break Dates?

bonnie voyage

What dates are considered Spring break by NCL? Our group of six is trying to determine if the UBP will be available on our Sky cruise sailing on April 7. I've attempted t search, but can't seem to find a concrete answer.

Varies by school district and University.

Varies by school district and University.

The OP is not looking for dates for a particular school district/university. It appears they are trying to figure what the blackout dates are for the NCL UBP due to what NCL considers to be spring break time.

Not sure how accurate/official this is. According to this link it would appear that NCL considers spring break to be anytime between March 1 and April 15.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41592930

What dates are considered Spring break by NCL? Our group of six is trying to determine if the UBP will be available on our Sky cruise sailing on April 7. I've attempted t search, but can't seem to find a concrete answer.

Most of February, all of March, and the first half of April - depending on when easter is. The week after Easter usually is not spring break.

Sorry UBP will be blacked out until mid April. We are just missing it too!

Yet something else to hold against the evil MIL because it is all her fault that my anniversary is April 15.. UGGHG. :)

LOL- we have missed it 2 years in a row. My DH says it will keep me from over-drinking and dancing on tables :)