Cabin Upgrade Aft extended to Grand Suite

cowboy$fan

I received a call from Carnival offering to upgrade/upsell from an aft extended to grand suite for about $440pp. I have never been in an AFT cabin (or suite) and was really looking forward to the views. The current cabin is 8475 (next to wrap) and is supposed to have a very large balcony.

Is this offer worth the cost?

Edited by cowboy$fan

I say stay with what you got! I also have an extended Balcony on my cruise and I was wondering what would I say if I got offered the upsell. We were lucky enough to get the room we got (sell out quickly) I say stay with the cabin and enjoy the sun and the wake!

Thanks for the quick response, I decided to pass and injoy the sunrise's & sunset's from our aft extended starting next Sunday. :D:D:D

Now if they had offered the room at $200pp then I'm not sure what I would have done :confused:

I think I would have still kept the aft balcony even for $200 PP. Enjoy your wonderful views. :)

If you have never sailed on aft balcony take the upgrade, save yourself. We did a aft on our second sailing and have never seen anything else since. It takes the cruise addiction to a whole new level. Save yourself while there is still time. Don't fall into the trap that we did. It starts out innocent enough, a aft balcony with a great view, but it progresses to an Aft penthouse, aft wraparound....

Have fun and like they say...once you have aft you can't go back! :D

If you have never sailed on aft balcony take the upgrade, save yourself. We did a aft on our second sailing and have never seen anything else since. It takes the cruise addiction to a whole new level. Save yourself while there is still time. Don't fall into the trap that we did. It starts out innocent enough, a aft balcony with a great view, but it progresses to an Aft penthouse, aft wraparound....

Have fun and like they say...once you have aft you can't go back! :D

cocheese,

True words cocheese!

I wouldn't trade our aft wrap for a suite and $1000 OBC. :p