Explorer 1/21/14 Certificates from RCCL

Just curious -- Has anyone from the 1/21 "Sick" cruise received their future cruise discount certificate? The letter we received on board said certificates would be issued within 30 days.

We have not received our certificate yet either. We still do not have our double points added as well. Hope we get them soon as we sail on Allure in April and those points will make us diamond plus.

We have not received our certificate yet either. We still do not have our double points added as well. Hope we get them soon as we sail on Allure in April and those points will make us diamond plus.

Double points??? Did I miss that in the letter RCCL gave us? That would throw us into a different category also. :confused:

Haven't got mine yet, but I don't think we are getting double points it was on someone's wish list.

I have received an email saying that interior, outside and balcony cabins that usually get 10 points for the cruise are getting an additional 10 points for a total of 20 points for that cruise. Suite passengers are also getting an additional 10 points to give them a total of 30 points for the cruise. The email said that it could take up to 90 days to see the points. I got this email in reply to one I sent asking if I was getting the points before my April cruise.

I have received an email saying that interior, outside and balcony cabins that usually get 10 points for the cruise are getting an additional 10 points for a total of 20 points for that cruise. Suite passengers are also getting an additional 10 points to give them a total of 30 points for the cruise. The email said that it could take up to 90 days to see the points. I got this email in reply to one I sent asking if I was getting the points before my April cruise.

That would be incredible. Please let us know when you see the double points.

While I haven't received the certificate, it is being applied to my next booking on the Liberty of the Seas TA May 1. You can call and find out what you will be getting. If you want to book, just give them your booking number from the 1/21 cruise and they can find out and start the process to apply it to a new booking. I did have to pay the full price with my cc but I will get back on that cc the credit that I am due.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...