Cocaine Arrest - White Bay Cruise Terminal

Tomo72

the lady must have been on the Pacific Princess as it was at White Bay on tuesday

Pacific Princess came from Auckland and Fiordland. The article says the ship came from New Caledonia.

Has the reporter got the right date. Pacific Pearl was there the next day.26th . Had she come from NC?

Pacific Princess came from Auckland and Fiordland. The article says the ship came from New Caledonia.

Has the reporter got the right date. Pacific Pearl was there the next day.26th . Had she come from NC?

on the radio i'm pretty sure they said tuesday as well so going by sydney ports the Pacific Princess was at white bay

The Pacific Princess was at White Bay and the Arcadia at the OPT.

The original AFP report said Tuesday.

Pacific Pearl was at White Bay Cruise Terminal Wednesday as was Amadea, at White Bay 4. Amadea came from NZ and I tried to find where Pearl had come from, but ran out of time.

In their rush to get a story I don't think they bother to check the truth much, lol. Aaaaaagh! I guess we might find out more as time goes by.

Smuggling drugs on a cruise ship is pretty dumb.

People may think that because they dont see much action from "the Authourities " that its a piece of cake. What they do not realise is that the officials have had a list of all passengers on board from when the cruise began , and are able to profile them long before they disembark.

As above, the customs announcement was a joint release with AFP. The AFP release is the same.

The press release clearly states the arrest was on the ship arriving on Wednesday from New Caledonia at White bay Cruise terminal.

The only match for that is Pacific Pearl.