Live from the Star - July 23rd

Star Boyz

Wow! What a week we have had, blessed with wonderful weather and great guests! I went Dog Sledding in Juneau, this is a must and will be a wonderful memory that I will remember for the rest of my life!

We look forward to welcoming our CC Family back to the Star!

KB

Welcome back to work, Kieron!:)

When we went to Skagway ... we LOVED watching the dogs being taken from the trucks to the helicopters. The houdies weren't exactly sure about the whirling chopper blades, but once they were in their seats (all strapped in and waiting for lift off), they seemed just fine. We are huge dog lovers and will take this scene with us for a long time.

Maybe we'll have to actually get on a helicopter, too ... one day.:eek:

~D

We sailed the Star on the 26th of June. Unfortunatley, our cruise dirctor took ill, but Asst. CD Candi took over, and did a great job! Hats off to her and your staff for making the best of the situation! Hope we will get to sail with you in the future :)

Kieron: On the Star with you last week and I agree it was fantastic weather. In every port, the natives were saying what a strange weather pattern it was. (must have been your return).

Miss the ship already!

BTW: Did you ever find out that answer to the toilet water question? (lol)

Kieron: On the Star with you last week and I agree it was fantastic weather. In every port, the natives were saying what a strange weather pattern it was. (must have been your return).

Miss the ship already!

BTW: Did you ever find out that answer to the toilet water question? (lol)

No never did find out the answer! I don't really want to! Eew! :O)

Glad you had a good time. You took the weather with you......:O(

Hi Kieron,

I'll be part of a fairly large group that is booked on the Star for the 7/23/06 sailing next summer. Our group already has about 30 cabins booked for that sailing. I've heard such great things about the Star and about you. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

In the meantime, I'll be on the Dream for the Pacific Coastal repositioning cruise. I would have loved to have taken the Star's repo cruise, but the Dream's dates worked better with my work schedule. I'll just have to wait until next summer for my first Star experience!:D

Kathy Q

Wow! What a week we have had, blessed with wonderful weather and great guests! I went Dog Sledding in Juneau, this is a must and will be a wonderful memory that I will remember for the rest of my life!

We look forward to welcoming our CC Family back to the Star!

KB

Hi Kieron, See you on July 31st. We'll stop by and introduce ourselves.

Archived