Larry's Limo

SissasMomE

Used them twice and booked for more. Great service. Extremely prompt (actually always early!), cheerful, nice cars. Great way to go.

Hi. Anyone used Sunrise Florida Transportation before. They offer a private, not shared transportation from our hotel near Disney to the port, for 4 people, was quoted $90, all taxes, tolls included. Saw Executive Limo was recommended on these boards, when I called, spoke to Mike he was a great guy quoted $140 for the same. Always happy to save $50 but would rather have some feedback from other cruisers, before I decide. Thank you.

We used Larry's in November and will be booking them again for our May & December trips. Really great service, drivers and cars. My vacation time is extremely valuable to me and they treat you that way.

Pat

Thanks, guys! I've just been over on a recent roll-call thread, asking about a good car service, from Ft. L to Miami. One person recommended Larry's Limos, so I thought I'd come over here and check them out. Nothing beats personal recommendations! :cool:

• 1 month later...

We used JOhn's car service in Feb. he was great. No problems at all. We are using him again for next cruise. WE flew into Ft Lauderdale and took us to Downtown Miami. so much better than the idiots last year.