Smooth Sailing on Enchantment Feb 17 2014 Bahamas- photo review

I'm enjoying your review, but your pictures are not showing!? I've tried a different computer and my iPad with no luck?? I can view pictures from another review I'm reading. Any thoughts as to what I can do?

Thanks!

I'm enjoying your review, but your pictures are not showing!? I've tried a different computer and my iPad with no luck?? I can view pictures from another review I'm reading. Any thoughts as to what I can do?

Thanks!

Thanks for pointing that out! My DH has his own website, and occasionally it's down for maintenance or something similar. Ill ask him to check and make sure they are all still good links :D

Thanks for pointing that out! My DH has his own website, and occasionally it's down for maintenance or something similar. Ill ask him to check and make sure they are all still good links :D

Yea! Wonderful pictures! Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I realize I am dredging up your two year old review but still wanted to say thanks for posting this. Marie and I booked JS 8172 on Enchantment for January 2017. It was great to see the cabin and some of the ports we will be going to (we also get to stop in Key West :)).

I enjoyed the pictures and writing, you have added to my anticipation. :D

I realize I am dredging up your two year old review but still wanted to say thanks for posting this. Marie and I booked JS 8172 on Enchantment for January 2017. It was great to see the cabin and some of the ports we will be going to (we also get to stop in Key West :)).

I enjoyed the pictures and writing, you have added to my anticipation. :D

I love when people dredge up my old reviews Bill! I'm so glad you found it and that I was helpful! We loved that cabin! I've become a convert to aft cabins now, I love the oversized balconies and don't mind the walk or a little extra rumble when docking in port. Key west is a really fun port too, I love that you can walk to everything (or as we did, rent a bike) right from the pier.

Have fun and can't wait to see YOUR review!